Violin, Viola and Cello Lessons
The Napoli School of Music and Dance offers violin, viola, cello and double bass lessons for students of all ages and levels. We have teachers that specialize in teaching kids from the age of 5 that are complete beginners to students that are at an advanced level that want to study classical, pop, rock or jazz music. Since 1988 we have taught over 3500 kids and adults how to sing or play a musical instrument.
Our Unique Approach
Our violin, viola, cello and double bass lessons are all private one-on one instruction and lesson lengths are 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 60 minutes. Our instructors are highly qualified and many have extensive performance experience. Most importantly, our instructors strive to relate their teaching to each individual student’s learning style. Our teachers are youthful and fun and engage the students with material that is both interesting and exciting while tempering it with the necessary amount of structure. Students have a say in the repertoire that will be performed and will never get stuck playing songs they do not enjoy!
Our teachers combine a mixture of learning how to read notes and incorporating the ear to be able to hear the notes and melodies. It is important for students to be able to read the notes, but if they are not able to hear a melody and reproduce it on the instrument they are not becoming well-rounded musicians. Our approach helps to create a fun, balanced musical experience for each student.
Features of Napoli
- Our teachers are entertaining, youthful and patient.
- Your lessons are individualized.
- We have teachers that specialize in all styles.
- You are invited to perform in two (2) showcases each year.
- We have customer service assistance available to you from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Benefits to You
- You will learn in a fun, low pressure environment.
- Your teacher will work with your particular learning style and chart a course and a timeline for your progress.
- You can choose to play classical, rock, pop, jazz or any style that you are interested in.
- Performing increases confidence and builds self-esteem.
- You can get assistance outside of your lesson so you do not lose valuable lesson time.
Location of the Lessons
- Ardmore-PA (down the street from Chestnutwold Elementary School)
- Springfield-PA (Delaware County) next to Chuck. E Cheese (Balt. Pike)
- In-Home Lessons Also Available