(Divided By Age and Levels)
- Ballet 6-8 yrs old
- Ballet 9-12 yrs old
- Ballet 13-17 yrs old
- Ballet Adult
Our schools offer a very comprehensive ballet program. Our philosophy is to make sure that our students are having fun and enjoying the classes while they learn. It has been proven that if a fun, recreational environment is provided for students they are more apt to learn and retain the movements and the information.
Here are just some of the movements our students will learn in the ballet classes during a year at the Napoli School of Music and Dance.
- Positions of the arms and the legs
- Port de bras
- Grande jeté
- Ron de jambe
- Chaine turns
Features of Napoli
- We have customer service assistance available to you from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- You will learn in a fun, low pressure environment.
- No fundraising required.
- You will be dancing on a professional floating Marley Floor.
- Small dance class sizes. Max of 8 students in our preschool classes and a max of 12 students in all others.
- Flat screen T.V. or one way glass observation windows in our waiting rooms.
Benefits to You
- You can get assistance outside of your lesson time, so you do not lose valuable lesson time.
- Optional, low pressure recitals.
- Costumes altered free of charge.
- Injuries and fatigue are reduced and eliminated.
- Your teacher is able to spend lots of time with you and can work with your particular learning style.
- Parents can watch the dance classes.
Ardmore-PA (down the street from Chestnutwold Elementary School)
Springfield-PA (Delaware County) next to Chuck. E Cheese (Baltimore Pike)